LAMILUX Super is a glass-fibre-reinforced laminate with a well-balanced glass content. This quality makes it ideal for different indoor applications and the laminate has consistently high quality thanks to a constantly monitored, continual production process. LAMILUX Super Plus is recommended for reduced fibre imprint.
LAMILUX Super is available
- In thicknesses between 1.0 and 5.0 mm
- In widths up to 3.20 m
- As panels or sheeting (only as panelling above 3.0 mm)
- In different colours: RAL and NCS systems plus customer-specific colours
- With smooth, corona-treated or roughened rear surface
- With or without protective film
- Other thicknesses and dimensions available on request
- NEW: As a variant LAMILUX AntiBac with germ-free surface
- Different interior applications
- Vehicle construction, such as side wall elements
- For high aesthetic standards for enhanced surfaces (plus)
- With matt surface finish (matt)
- UV-resistant and weatherproof design and chemical resistance (gelcoat)
Technical data for LAMILUX Super - 1.5 mm
|Technical data and mechanical|
properties for LAMILUX Super,
DIN EN ISO 14125
|Flexural modulus of elasticity||DIN EN ISO 14125||5,550 N/mm²|
Tensile modulus of elasticity
|DIN EN ISO 527-4/2/2|
DIN EN ISO 527-4/2/2
These technical data are only valid for the product quality and thickness indicated in the table. The indicated values have been defined for a specific production lot. They do not represent any technical specifications or a confirmation of technical characteristics. Changes and errors excepted.
LAMILUX ANTIBAC: TRIPLE EFFECT AGAINST PATHOGENS
LAMILUX has developed an innovative composite material for the medical field: this fibre-reinforced plastic has a special nano silver surface which has an antibacterial effect. The effect: Germs die off within a few hours. The innovative material is thus an excellent
choice, e.g., for wall coatings in operating theatres and other medical institutions.
In addition to use in hospitals, there are numerous fields of application for the antibacterial high-tech material in the food industry. More specifically where high standards of hygiene must be complied with, and sterility is of the utmost importance; for example, in cold
stores, refrigerated cells and transports, as well as in processing rooms and abattoirs.
With its permanent effect, LAMILUX AntiBac helps to compensate for natural fluctuations in cleaning and disinfection at every point of the wall and ceiling surfaces. This creates a redundant system of maximum hygienic safety.
What disinfection means here is reducing germs by a factor of at least 105; in other words, thanks to LAMILUX AntiBac fewer than 10 of 1,000,000 replicable germs survive.
WITHOUT LAMILUX ANTIBAC
Cleaning and disinfection are not always equally effective at all locations.
WITH LAMILUX ANTIBAC
LAMILUX AntiBac offers continuous disinfection at any point of the surface, even in hard to reach areas.
LONG-TERM EFFECT & DURABILITY
- Silver ion release (worst case conditions) under substance-specific limit for food contact as per EU regulations on biocidal products (50 ng/g)
- Theoretical durability: 55 years (= max. duration of silver ion release and consequent anti-microbial effect when cleaned twice a day) with maximum aggressive cleaning method with nitric acid (HNO3 at 40°C )
- Laboratory weathering as per DIN ISO 4892-A-2 1,000 h
- Condensation test 40 °C 100% R.H. (no change in the material and surface properties)
- Temperature cycle test 8 h 80 °C/16 h 25 °C 6 weeks (no change in material and surface properties)
- Temperature aging at 80 °C for 6 weeks (no change in material and surface properties)
EFFICACY AGAINST FOLLOWING PATHOGENS AS PER STANDARDS JIS Z 2801 / DIN EN ISO 22196, ASTM 2180, ASTM 2149
Bacillus subtilis, Burkholderia cepacia, Clavibacter michiganensis, Enterococcus faecium, Erwinia amylovora, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Methicillin resistenter Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Pseudomonas syringae, Rhizobium radiobacter (Agrobacterium tumefaciens), Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Streptococcus mutans, Aspergillus niger, Aureobasidium pullulans, Aureobasidium pullulans, Candida albicans, Fusarium solani, Microdochium nivale, Penicillium funiculosum, Scopulariopsis brevicaulis, Streptomyces abikoensis, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Virus bacteriophage MS2 and others
SAFETY & NON-TOXICITY
|In-vitro cytotoxicity:||ISO 10993-5|
|Mutagenicity:||OECD TG 471|
|Allergy test:||Local Lymph Node Assay (LLNA)|
|Skin tolerance:||OECD TG 402|
OECD TG 404
OECD TG 406
|Eye inflammation:||HET-CAM-test |
OECD TG 406
|Inhalation studies:||OECD TG 413|
|Oral toxicity:||OECD TG 408|
|Development toxicology & teratogenicity:||OECD TG 413 |
OECD TG 422
|Water organisms:||OECD TG 201, 202, 203, 210, 211, 221|
|Micro-organisms:||OECD TG 217, 201, ISO 15685, DIN 38412 L 48, DIN ISO 17155|
|Soil organisms:||OECD TG 232, 226, 222, 219, 207, ISO/DIS 17512-1|
|Activated sludge:||OECD TG 303, 209|
|Waste water treatment plant:||Nitrification is not affected; also, efficient and high removal|
rate of nano silver (worst case scenario: 1 ppm