Made of fibre-reinforced composite, LAMILUX façade panels provide a visually stunning facade system in an extensive range of colours. Their modern appearance is combined with excellent lightfastness, frost resistance and reliable protection against driving rain. LAMILUX façade panels are highly suitable for rear-ventilated curtain wall facades, an increasingly popular construction element due to the increase in thermal insulation requirements.
LAMILUX Façade panel is available
- In thickness of 5 mm
- In widths up to 2.50 m
- As panelling; dimensions according to customer requirements
- In a range of colours: RAL and NCS systems plus customer-specific colours, from translucent to solid colours
- With optional flame-retardant resin system
- Façade panels may also feature a laminated decorative fibrous web as an option.
- Other thicknesses, dimensions and colours available on request
- Construction sector, e.g. façade panels
- Interior design
- Furniture making
Technical data for LAMILUX Façade panel
|Technical data and mechanical|
properties for LAMILUX Façade panels
|Test method||Façade Panel|
|Material thickness||In-house||5.0 mm|
|Weight||In-house||About 7,250 g/m²|
|Flexural strength||DIN EN ISO 14125||About 145 N/mm²|
|Tensile strength||DIN EN ISO 527-4/2/2||About 90 N/mm²|
|Flexural modulus of elasticity||DIN EN ISO 14125/WKII||About 5,600 g/m²|
|Tensile modulus||DIN EN ISO 527-4/2/2||About 7,800 g/m²|
These technical data are only valid for the product quality and thickness indicated in the table. The indicated values have been defined for a specific production lot. They do not represent any technical specifications or a confirmation of technical characteristics. Changes and errors excepted.