LAMILUX Continuous Rooflight: The accessories
- CI System Continuous Rooflight B glazing can simultaneously fulfil the conditions for “hard roofing” and “melt-out area” – or comply with these two characteristics separately.
- Fulfils requirements for flying sparks and radiated heat - as confirmed by MFPA Leipzig GmbH (Approval no. PZ III/B-05-028)
LSS - LAMILUX Safety Stripe
- Permanent fall-through safety in accordance with regulation GS Bau 18 is guaranteed even before installing the glazing, as well as over the entire period the product is in use.
- The system forms an integrated safety zone in the lower area of the glazing, which provides reliable and permanent fall-through safety.
- Constant security: All tests were performed without glazing to make sure that the influence of weather and age on the glazing does not influence the security.
Further available equipment: mounting opening roof hatch, bulkhead, Blower Door