LAMILUX Continuous Rooflight: The advantages
With the CI System Continuous Rooflight B, we have developed a daylight system for intelligent building management that breaks new ground in terms of energy efficiency and structural design. In doing so, we have closely focused on intelligence – on well-engineered individual components in a completely heat-insulated, very economical and sturdy overall system.
We call it TIP: Total Insulated Product.
- Perfect heat insulation with European approval for use
- Integrated, modular sytem which consists of many perfectly matched and innovative individual components
- The internal and external metal components, both in the load-bearing structure and in the flap systems, are completely thermally separated from one another.
- Use of the isothermal load converter (ITL) – a component for the use of material with excellent heat insulation properties at the anchor point
- Composite glazing with extremely low thermal transmittance coefficients
- LCA made easy: For our CI System Continuous Rooflight B there is an comprehensive product declaration according to ISO 14025 and EN 15804 (EPD - modules A1 - D)
- With the optional equipment "blower door" will be produce an additional inner sealing layer. The seal package consists of additional permanent elastic sealing profiles and sealants.
Stability, safety & SHEVS
- NEW: The world's first continuous rooflight with audited watertightness under heavy rain and storm (DRI 3.0 m/s²)
- Effective ventilating action with the CI System Smoke Lift B (DIN EN 12101-2), as a double or single flap
- In case of fire, they are quickly opened by means of thermal release, thermal and CO2 remote release or electric remote release
- All smoke and heat exhaust systems can also be combined with ventilation systems
- Extremely stable when open guaranteed by spring-loaded multiple joint traverses connected directly to the flap construction
- Optional: Glazing made of glass-fibre reinforced polyester is highly resistant to UV light and weathering due to its special material characteristics
Tested & certified
European Technical Approval - ETA:
The test assessment for the CI System Continuous Rooflight B is based on the approval guidelines drawn up by the European Organisation for Technical Approval (ETAG). The approval issued to LAMILUX takes into account all key product features needed to comply with the building regulation requirements in individual EU countries.
General Technical Approval:
German General Technical Approvals (ABZ) are issued for all German Federal States by the German Institute of Building Technology (Deutsche Institut für Bautechnik - DIBt). This certificate verifies that a construction product meets the technical requirements for its use.
The LAMILUX certificate of quality:
We thus submit evidence which confirms that our daylight systems are consistently manufactured and implemented in accordance with product approvals and the technical standards specified in the approvals.
test report and european admission
- Complies with European standards regarding snow and wind loads
- Thermal protection properties tested in accordance with ETAG 010
- Watertightness likewise tested in accordance with ETAG 010
- Burn-through safety verified in accordance with DIN 18234-3
- Resistance of glazing to hail tested in accordance with VKF Bern guidelines
- Fire behaviour in glazing classified according to DIN 4102-2 and EN 13501-1
- Melt-out of glazing verified in accordance with DIN 18230-1
- Glazing tested as a “hard roofing” in accordance with DIN 4102-7
- Smoke and heat exhaust systems tested and classified as single- and double-flap systems in accordance with EN 12101-2
- Certified antifall grid in line with GS Bau 18 as a permanent fall-through protection
- Anchorage point for personal protective equipment (PPE) tested in accordance with EN 795