LAMILUX Continuous Rooflight: The accessories
Fall-through proof grating
- Permanently fall-through proof in compliance with BG verification
- Clear upturn widths between 1.00 meter to 6.00 meters
- Can be mounted onto curved plates
- A metal screen coated in the RAL colour you require
- Featuring a deciduous tree effect for natural shade
- Fulfil GS Building 18 requirements with regard to permanent fall-through protection
- Potection against hail and incidental UV light
Insect protection grating
- Integrated into the upstand to ensure that no insects can enter the building interior when the flaps are open.
- CI System Continuous Rooflight B glazing can simultaneously fulfil the conditions for “hard roofing” and “melt-out area” – or comply with these two characteristics separately.
- Fulfils requirements for flying sparks and radiated heat - as confirmed by MFPA Leipzig GmbH (Approval no. PZ III/B-05-028)
LSS - LAMILUX Safety Stripe
- Permanent fall-through safety in accordance with regulation GS Bau 18 is guaranteed even before installing the glazing, as well as over the entire period the product is in use.
- The system forms an integrated safety zone in the lower area of the glazing, which provides reliable and permanent fall-through safety.
- Constant security: All tests were performed without glazing to make sure that the influence of weather and age on the glazing does not influence the security.
- Inconbustible A1
- Structure: 2mm Alu / PC 10 / 2mm Alu
- Application:for the subdivision of fire compartments, the PC of the rooflight-glazing melt out and the smoke immunisation limited the fire area.