LAMILUX Flat roof window: The technical details
- Integration of triple thermal insulation glazing with excellent Ug values
- Outstanding, certified air-tightness due to the new double balloon-type seal
- A fully heat-insulated upstand made of GRP; seamless and therefore 100% vapour-tight
- Very high load-bearing capacity due to optimised profiles
- UV-resistant edge bond
- Smooth transitions between the glazing and frame profiles ensure unobstructed rainwater run-off with no dirt traps.
- Surrounding frame with absolutely no thermal bridges, classified as watertight in driving rain, in accordance with EN 12208 E1500 (equivalent to exposure to heavy rain and wind force 14)
- Optionally available with a 40 cm high upstand with pitch roof geometry for better self cleaning
- Complies with DIN 18234 with no additional measures required
The CI System Glass Element F100 offers complete and optimal heat insulation in a single compact unit that is free of thermal bridges. The Uw value of 1.3 - 1.0 W/m²K is calculated according to EN ISO 10077-1 for a reference element measuring 120 x 120 cm and is dependent on the type of glazing selected.