The shed roof solution for dual benefit
LAMILUX offers you all solar advantages from a single source. And if you install your PV modules on a daylight system, you benefit twice as much – through high-yield energy production and cost-saving natural light.
NEW: CI System Continuous Rooflight Senergyline – the first series-manufactured ridge roof continuous rooflight for own electricity generation. Benefit from a reduction in electricity costs by up to 50%.
Natural light incidence
- The north side of the structure can be fitted with a wide variety of heat-insulated glazing with high light transmittance and feature SHEV and ventilation flaps.
- The south side of a north light shed structure provides an ideal platform to fasten photovoltaic systems securely.
How you benefit:
- Utilisation of optimum position of sun at 30°
- Extremely resilient aluminium support structure based on LAMILUX CI System Glass Architecture KWS60 for maximum stability and structural safety
- Fitting of semi-transparent glazings with modules integrated into the glass
- Types available as serial manufactured continuous rooflight structure: CI System Continuous Rooflight Senergyline