COMPLETE SMOKE EXTRACTION SOLUTIONS
As a system integrator, we interlink and automate elements and smoke extraction solutions as part of preventative fire protection and climate optimisation. We connect these to the central fire alarm systems and central control systems in the building.
Our control solutions range from simple, natural building and staircase smoke extraction systems to mechanical smoke extraction solutions for all types of projects. We also offer special solutions for pressure smoke extraction and smoke pressure systems as a complete service.
Complete analysis and implementation of:
- NSE – Natural smoke extraction systems
- MSE – Mechanical smoke extraction systems
- SPS – Smoke pressure systems (e.g. for staircases)
- FD – Fire dampers (control)
- SC – Smoke curtains (control)
In addition to certified smoke and heat exhaust ventilation systems, LAMILUX provides a range of planning expertise regarding integration into your building’s control in order to support natural smoke extraction.
- Emergency exits will not fill with smoke completely
- Automatic and manual triggering of systems
- Development and installation of electrical and electro-pneumatic SHEV control systems
- Opening and smoke extraction without long-lasting energy supply
- Natural ventilation/night-time cooling in normal operation
- Natural daylight incidence as an additional benefit
- Integration of fire detectors, manual and thermal triggers as well as advanced fire alarm systems
- Electrical and pneumatic control of opening units as well as SHEV flaps in roofs and façades
- Control units come as stand-alone solutions or can be connected/ integrated into central building control systems
- Integration of own or on-site safety power supplies
- Complete installation and wiring
LAMILUX uses smoke extraction ventilators and own control solutions for mechanical smoke extraction (MSE). The technology has proven to be an effective smoke extraction solution many times (in practice). Above-all, these MSE systems ensure that, in the event of fire, toxic smoke gases will be extracted quickly, especially in highly interconnected buildings and interior building sections. MSE and NSE systems can be combined and interconnected at any time and is sometimes necessary.
- Efficient smoke extraction from interior building sections
- Removal of high volume flows
- Use as cold smoke extraction
- Forced guidance of fumes (e.g. removal from escape areas)
- Configuration of smoke extraction fans
- Configuration of mechanical/ natural air supply
- Project planning of control system for all smoke extraction fans, fire dampers, air supply elements
- Dimensioning for the wiring
The installation of a demonstrably and reliably well-functioning system for discharging smoke from staircases and fire service lifts is an important requirement in German state building regulations. In particular, staircases with increased protection objectives or special structural conditions (interior staircases, staircases which are part of a high-rise or the only escape route, etc.) require a particularly safe smoke extraction solution. LAMILUX has a complete system for air supply and SPP systems which is always designed according to individual building requirements.
- Building-related pressure loss and flow volume calculation for system design (ventilator, channels, ducts)
- Off-grid functionality through safety power supply and cables with functional endurance
- Complete system solution (from the ventilator to control unit and the corresponding inflow and outflow elements)
- VdS-certified control core and other tested system components
- Increased system availability or redundancy according to structural requirements
- Natural ventilation via staircase outflow element
- Control with ventilator speed configuration
- Safety power supply
- Pressure sensors and actuators
- Drive technology for on-site outlet flaps
- Inflow flaps for outflow ducts
- Outflow elements for staircase and outflow ducts as tested smoke extraction units for very large cross sectional areas
The projects range from simple industrial buildings to major projects on a global scale.