- High daylight incidence with numerous glazing variants
- Optimal thermal insulation due to thermal-bridge-free overall structure
- Intelligent controls for natural ventilation and sun protection blinds
- GRP upstand thermally insulated over its entire surface with a U-value of < 0.9 W/m²K
- Thermally optimised structural attachment, such as a thermally insulated base flange
- World’s first: Also available as a Passivhaus certified skylight
- Outstanding air-tightness due to a balloon double sealing system: Performance class 4 – tested in accordance with EN 12207
- Life-cycle assessment made easy: There is a comprehensive Environmental Product Declaration for the CI System Glass Element F in accordance with ISO 14025 and EN 15804 (EPD – modules A1 - D)
- NEW: Our CI System Glass Element FE is BIM-ready – Download at bimobjects.com
- Pleasant indoor climate due to natural ventilation and sun protection
- Adjustable sun protection on the inside or outside (not for round designs)
- High sound insulation (EN ISO 140-3 up to 45 dB)
- Convenient remote control for ventilation and sun protection systems
- Optional: Optimised self-cleaning for 3° version
- Daylight element and upstand are fully pre-assembled at the factory and locked – they can thus be retrofitted with an opener system at any time
- Permanent fall-through protection according to GS-BAU-18
- Minimised risk of condensation on the glazing’s interior as well as on the frame and cross-bar profiles
- Also available with resistance class 2
- Discreet appearance from inside and outside
- Wide variety of colours based on RAL system (surrounding profile)
- Also available in round design
Our range of glazing takes into account different aspects on an individual basis
- Daylight incidence – Transparency and light diffusion
- Energy efficiency / thermal insulation
- Sun protection / thermal protection
- Sound insulation
- Self-cleaning (only useful for CI System Glass Element FE 3°)
- Safety – Fall-through and burglary protection
|Description||Ug-value||Light transmission||Total energy permeability||Sound insulation|
|W102 double insulating glazing TSG||1,1 W/m²K||80 %||62 %||38 dB|
|W103 double insulating glazing TSG (with matt-light film)||1,1 W/m²K||54 %||59 %||38 dB|
|S109 double insulating glazing TSG (sun protection 60/30 neutral)||1,1 W/m²K||61 %||30 %||38 dB|
|W111 double insulating glazing TSG (self-cleaning effect)||1,1 W/m²K||80 %||62 %||38 dB|
|W110 triple insulating glazing TSG||0,6 W/m²K||72 %||51 %||39 dB|
|W303 triple insulating glazing TSG (with matt-light film)||0,6 W/m²K||49 %||50 %||39 dB|
|S117 triple insulating glazing TSG (sun protection 60/30 neutral)||0,6 W/m²K||55 %||28 %||39 dB|
W311 triple insulating glazing TSG (self-cleaning effect)
|72 %||51 %||39 dB|
LAMILUX jointless grp upstand
- Upstands available in heights of 15, 30, 40 and 50cm
- For improved self-cleaning, the product is also available with a 40cm high, 5° pitch (recommended for roofs with pitches of less than 5°) and 60mm thick thermal insulation core
- Jointless upstand
- Complies with DIN 18234 with no additional measures required
- Glass element pre-sasembled on the upstand, ex works
LAMILUX steel sheet upstand
- Special connection technology composite profile avoids thermal bridges – unlike metal head profile frames
- Professional, mechanical connection to various types of roof sheeting
- Available with or without thermal insulation
- Height: 40 or 50 cm
- Coil coated in RAL 9010
- Steel sheet upstand: Fire class A1
LAMILUX HARD PVC CONNECTING RAIL
As an option, the hard PVC connecting rail can be laminated onto the base flange at the factory and seal-welded in the corners. High polymer PVC and VAE roof sheeting can be welded directly onto the base flange using an expanding air or hot air welding process. Shown with thermal insulated base flange.
CONCERTINA LOFT LADDERS
- Reduced planning work for customers wanting roof access hatches.
- Compatible with the LAMILUX CI Systems Rooflight Dome F100, Glass Element F100 and Glass Element F.
- Available up to a maximum height of 430 cm.
- Installing a concertina loft ladder does not impair the functions of the manual roof access hatch.
- A lockable window handle prevents unauthorised access.
The following models are available, depending on size and weight of the glass:
“SMART HOME” control package
- Convenient remote system for controlling ventilation and shading motors
- Additional motors can be added
- Simple, remote controlled manual operation
|Basic set||Possible expansions|
|Remote controlled manual operation||Wind- and rain monitoring|
|Timer||Outdoor temperature monitoring|
|Automatic ventilation according to indoor temperature||App control|
|Control of sun protection|
The positive effects of daylight illumination on a person’s well-being can be enhanced – through light produced by dimmable LED strips.
These strips are installed around the upper segment of the upstand and have an intelligent lighting control system, which compensates for decreasing light incidence during the day – all the way up to nightfall.
Two light sources – daylight and artificial light – are combined and can be configured and controlled according to individual lighting needs. LAMILUX developed this innovative integration of artificial lighting into a skylight in cooperation with Bartenbach GmbH:
- Outstanding design with slimline LED light strips
- Flicker-free dimming
- Minimal heat generation from artificial lights
- Very low energy consumption (115-120 lm/W)
- Incredibly long life (40,000 operating hours guaranteed)
- Consistent, glare-free lighting
LIGHT COLOUR DETERMINES DAY AND EVENING
ARTIFICIAL LIGHT DIMENSIONING ACCORDING TO BARTENBACH WITH NEUTRAL WHITE LIGHT (AVERAGE ILLUMINANCE LEVEL)
|Glass element size||80/80||100/100||120/120||150/150||Unit of measurement|
|Zoned area 4000k||452||631||806||1056||lx|
|General area 4000k||138||196||252||334||lx|
ILLUMINANCE AND LIGHT COLOUR
Sensitivity to ambient light largely depends on illumination levels (measured in lux, lx) and light colour. Light colour is indicated as colour temperature in Kelvin (K). It characterises the hue of the light from a light source. To compare: The light colour of the sky varies mainly between 6,000 and 10,000 Kelvin.
Recommendation from norm EN 12464 (average minimum illuminance level)
- Corridors, staircases 100-150 lx
- Kindergartens, classrooms 300 lx
- Office workspace 500 lx
MAXIMUM LIGHT THROUGH REFLECTIVE MATERIAL AND PRISM LEDS
The combination of highly reflective material and LED light strips is the perfect all-in one solution for maximum light output. Natural light is the most effective solution for energy-efficient illumination. This effect is significantly enhanced by the reflective material – and as daylight fades throughout the day, it is compensated for by the progressive dimming LED lighting system.
Size and Variants
- Can be used with flat roof windows between 80/80 cm and 200/200 cm (roof opening dimensions)
- Four-sided variants for standard upstands (even with hidden motor elements)
- Two-sided variants for open attachments (shading, crossbeams, etc.)
- Available with warm white or neutral white LEDs
A patented structural ribbing uses the thermal energy of the room air below the base for the glazing. This increases the surface temperature in the aluminium frame.
The effect: Flawless isothermal characteristics and minimised risk of condensation.
CI SYSTEM GLASS ELEMENT FE 3°
On request, a surrounding frame profile with an integrated 3° incline is supplied to ensure improved self-cleaning, thus reducing the effort required for cleaning.
STABILITY AND THERMAL INSULATION IN MANY MODELS
The upstand forms the base for the construction. It provides a thermally optimum attachment on the building structure. Manufactured by LAMILUX, using fibre-reinforced composite, our upstands are CFC-free, solid white in colour and thermally insulated with polyurethane hard foam. They include weatherproof sealing and are classified as non-flammable components with no burning droplets. LAMILUX upstands feature a closed box section, which makes them very stable and warp-resistant. Different metal inserts can be directly laminated into the structure. Secure anchorage for fittings and personal protective equipment (PPE) is guaranteed.
LAMILUX upstands can be manufactured in an extensive range of variations with regard to height and inclination angle. They also offer many options for customised roof mounts. Example: Thermally insulated base flange – variable insulation thicknesses available on request.
DIN 18234 – PREVENTION OF FIRE SPREAD ON FLAT ROOFS
The GRP upstand and the aluminium surrounding frame profile render further safety measures unnecessary on flat roofs. Surface protection in the form of gravel fill is not required.
- New: Sizes (diameter) 180/200/220cm with upstand: 30cm high; GRP rigid version
- Sizes (diameter) 90/100/120/150cm with upstand: 30/50cm high; GRP
- Thermal insulation, continuously 50mm thick
- Glazing: Same as CI System Glass Element FE
- Bolt: Tandem, can be ventilated when locked
- Electric motor: 24 V, 300mm stroke, tandem
- Attachments on flap and upstand, motor mount bracket, RAL 9016 pure white
- Cable routing in the upstand
Added Value CI-System Glass Element F
CI-System Glass Element F
CI-System Glass Element F
CI-System Glass Element F
3D Assembly instruction
CI-System Glass Element F round design
Ci System Glass Element F
Price List April 2018
Flat Roof Window aluminium frame
Glass Element FE
Reflective | Prism LED
Smart Home Control Package
Solar Protection Systems