- First sloped glazing certified to Passivhaus standard
- Highest Passivhaus efficiency class – phA advanced component
- Heat transmission coefficient (UCWi) is 0.81 W/(m²K)
- Optimum solar gains
- Thermal performance values calculated based on DIN EN ISO 10077-1 and 10077-2
- Life cycle assessment made easy: There is a comprehensive Environmental Product Declaration for the CI System Glass Architecture PR60energysave in accordance with ISO 14025 and EN 15804 (EPD – modules A1 - D)
- Custom-made mullion-and-transom building systems in real glass for creative roof architecture in all sizes and shapes (any inclination angle infinitely variable)
- RAL colour of your choice (optional)
STABILITY AND SAFETY
- General Building Approval for the system
- The system bears the DVS quality seal and is certified according to DIN EN 1090-3
- Optimum stability for architectural design freedom
- Watertightness, air permeability and resistance tested to DIN EN standards
- Torsion-resistant supporting structure made of premium quality aluminium with integrated screw channel
- Secondary water drainage in the inner sealing level – interior aluminium construction does not get in contact with water
COMFORT AND TECHNOLOGY
The intelligent use of highly efficient materials limits the minimum surface temperature on the inside of glass constructions, thus preventing condensate and mould formation.
Mould grows on surfaces at a relative humidity of just 80 percent or higher. When the indoor temperature is 20°C and relative humidity is 50 percent (standard conditions), this corresponds to a surface temperature of 12.6 °C.
Such data is used to calculate the fRsi-value, a coefficient that indicates the likelihood of mould growth. If this value is less than 0.7, there is a risk of mould formation.
For the CI System Glass Architecture PR60energysave this value is a stable 0.79. This corresponds to a minimum surface temperature of 14.8 °C, which is an ideal temperature to ensure comfort and energy savings.
|Glass carrier thermal bridge ChiGT [W/K]:||0.010|
|Delta U of screw influence [W/m²K]:||0.13|