Use your flat roof for free-standing photovoltaic systems – and produce your own green electricity. LAMILUX offers you all the solutions and services required to ensure you are able to obtain maximum yields reliably and on a permanent basis. You will be protecting the environment and receiving a reward for your commitment – a worthwhile investment.
We will provide you with a secure, long-term energy yield – flawless operation without system breakdowns:
- Perfect dimensioning for PV systems geared towards your output requirements and usable roof surfaces
- Use of cutting-edge photovoltaic modules
- Manufacturing and assembly of stable module supporting structures
LAMILUX is a producer of daylight systems such as rooflight domes, continuous rooflights and glass roof constructions for more than 60 years. Take advantage of our experience in flat roofs – from project planning to installation and maintenance:
- Custom-fit measurement of distances between the SHEV systems or ventilation flaps and the PV systems, which are integrated into the daylight systems. This eliminates any undesired shade effects on the modules when the flaps are open.
- Positioning of the photovoltaic systems on the flat roof matches the SHEV system functions to ensure that legal aerodynamic smoke exhaust values are met.
- Structural design of module supports ensures maximum structural safety and system stability.