LAMILUX offers all solar advantages from a single source. If you decide to install your PV modules on a daylight system, you benefit twice as much – through high-yield energy production and cost-saving natural incidence of light.
NEW: CI System Continuous Rooflight Senergyline – the first standard ridged Continuous Rooflight designed for on-site power generation. Benefit from a reduction in energy costs of up to 50%.
NATURAL INCIDENCE OF LIGHT
- The northern side of the construction can be fitted with various types of thermally insulated glazing with a high degree of light transmission as well as with SHEV and ventilation flaps.
- The southern side of a northern light shed roof construction is the perfect place to install photovoltaic systems.
- Take advantage of the optimum sun angle of 30°
- Tested, extremely durable aluminium supporting structure based on the LAMILUX Glass Roof PR60 – for maximum stability and structural safety
- Seamless installation of semi-transparent glazing with modules integrated into the glass
- Variants as a standard continuous rooflight construction: CI System Rooflight Senergyline