The CI System Roof Exit Hatch Comfort Double Flap offers much more than an ordinary roof exit: The two-section sliding roof on an upstand (max. opening size 96cm x 282cm / top roof edge size 120cm x 300cm) will enable you to easily access the outside terrace from your stairs. This adds value to exclusive top floor apartments while indoor climates are noticeably more pleasant.
Design & Comfort
- Generous daylight incidence
- Convenient access to the roof terrace using the staircase (provided by client)
- Self-cleaning thanks to partial glazing at an angle of 5° on a up stand which slopes 3° downwards on the eave side
- Continuously adjustable ventilation position for one or both flaps
- Sleek appearance: No interfering edges or visible drive units inside
- Wide variety of colours based on RAL system (surrounding profile)
- Flap system, motor opener and upstand are fully pre-assembled in the factory
- Overall structure free of thermal bridges
- Upstand thermally insulated over its entire surface
- Optional: Functional glazing of superior quality
- Minimised risk of condensation
- Possible to close from the outside using an optional control unit
- Smoke removal: Can also be used to remove smoke
- Emergency stop during closing triggered by sensor barrier
- Complies with DIN 18234 without any additional measures required (prevention of fire spread on flat roofs)
Our range of glazing takes into account different aspects on an individual basis
- Daylight incidence – Transparency and light diffusion
- Energy efficiency / thermal insulation
- Sun protection / thermal protection
|Description||Ug-value||Light transmission||Total energy permeability||Sound insulation|
|1,1 W/(m²K)||80 %||62 %||38 dB|
|W103 (with matt, light-coloured film)||1,1 W/(m²K)||54 %||59 %||38 dB|
- 4 x 24 V linear drives, weatherproof, with control panel
- Protection class IP 65, 1 A power consumption per motor
- Head clearance needs to be taken into account when the client is planning and building the staircase
- Two electric motors attached to the external corner section
- Four-layered sealing system
A patented structural ribbing uses the thermal energy of the room air below the base of the glazing. This increases the surface temperature in the aluminium frame.
The effect: Flawless isothermal characteristics and minimised risk of condensation.
Isothermal lines indicate points featuring the same temperature and reveal a measurable customer benefit in a thermal diagram. The 10° isothermal line, for example, is a measured variable used in building physics to ensure protection against condensate. If this line wanders outside the confines of a structure, condensate or even hoar frost will form precisely at this point.
UPSTAND – STABILITY AND THERMAL INSULATION
The upstand forms the base for the construction (top roof edge size 120 cm x 300cm). It provides a thermally optimum mount on the building structure. Manufactured by LAMILUX, using fibre-reinforced composite, our upstands are CFC-free, solid white in colour and thermally insulated with polyurethane hard foam. They include weatherproof sealing and are classified as non-flammable components with no burning droplets. LAMILUX upstands feature a closed box section, which makes them very stable and warp-resistant.
The continuous insulation, which is at least 55mm thick, provides an excellent heat transition coefficient U of 0.6 W/m²K. The upstand is 40cm high on the eave side and climbs at an angle of 3° to reach a height of 55cm on the ridge side. This ensures optimum self-cleaning on all sides of the structure.