|Place / Country:||Langen, Germany|
|Building type:||Toom construction and garden center|
|Solutions:||Continuous Rooflight B|
Delivery and assembly of seven continuous rooflights with integrated smoke and heat exhaust systems including permanent fall-through protection.
- Continuous Rooflight B without thermal bridges
- Glazing with multi-shell hollow-chamber profile (10 mm – fourfold + 6 mm four-fold) in an opal, glare-free execution
- SHEV System with opener for additional ventilation function
- LAMILUX Safety Stripes for Continuous Rooflight B:
- The aluminium safety stripes in distance of 250 mm in the area of the safety edge of the continuous rooflight guarantee a permanent fall-through protection according to GS-Bau-18 already before assembling the glazing and during the whole time of the product use.