|Place / Country:||Munich / Germany|
|Solutions:||CI System Glass Architecture KWS 60|
CI System Ventilation Flap M
The biggest challenge of this project was that the complete renovation had to be done while business was still going on.
Moreover, some parts were combined with fire resistant glazing. SHEV systems were dimensioned newly and in some parts, moveable sun protection was mounted on the outside.
- Demounting the existing sun protection and glass roofs
- Shed roof with inclination of 15°, Dimension: 8m x 38m partly G30 version, partly sun protection insulation glazing Ug value: 1.1 W/(m2K)
- LAMILUX CI System Glass Architecture KWS60 as shed roof with inclination of 15°, dimension: 10m x 10m, Ug value: 1.1 W/(m2K)
- LAMILUX CI System Glass Architecture KWS 60 as hipped roof with inclination of 30°, dimension: 3m x 14m (5 hipped roofs), Ug value: 1.1 W/(m2K)
- LAMILUX CI System Glass Architecture KWS60 as gabled roof with inclination of 30°, dimension: 3.5m x 29m (32 gabled roofs), Ug value: 1.1 W/(m2K)
- CI System Ventilation Flap M (32 pieces)
- Sun protection window shade for some parts of the glass roofs