|Place / Country:||Braunschweig, Germany|
|Building type:||Shopping mall|
Natural smoke exhaust design concept for the shopping mall and staircase areas. Day-to-day ventilation provided via SHEV flaps while taking into consideration strict requirements regarding wear and noise.
- Glass roofs with special pneumatic cylinders for wear-free, almost silent operation, cylinders in same colour as glass structure
- Cylinders activated via screw compressors, including compressed air tank, compressed air dryer, oil and water separator and microfilter
- Group switch cabinets activated centrally via fire alarm system
- Each sub-control panel connected to the internal bus system using an Ethernet cable
- Smoke exhaust system to ensure instant detection and release in the event of an emergency