The CI System Smoke Lift Twin combines a SHEV function (smoke outlet as per EN 12101-2), optimum daylight incidence and natural ventilation in a compact system. With a wide range of composite glazing options and a variety of sizes, this daylight element suits perfectly for the industrial sector.
- Tested to DIN EN 12101-2
- Exceptional ratio between opening width and smoke outlet surface (available in 1,600 sizes)
- Full and partial ventilation possible: The SHEV fitting can be operated via the SHEV control panel for full ventilation (ventilation in good weather)
- Optional: Adverse weather ventilation
- Very large dimensions up to 3m x 3m
- Easy installation, the unit can be carried effortlessly by two people
- Compatible with all Continuous Rooflights and all substructures
- Pneumatic or electric (24V) SHEV function
- Thermal release with CO2 cylinders is not damaged during tests or due to false alarms
- Frame available in RAL colours
- Optional: Insect protection grid
- Optional: Wind and/or rain sensors for automated opening and closing of the Double Flap in the event of wind and rain (individual or group operation)
- High wind load resistance (WL 3000)
- Optional: Fall-through protection grid or deciduous tree sheeting
- U-value up to 1.2 W/m²K
- Available as “hard roofing” B, roof (t1)
- Optional: Building material class B, s1-d0
- SHEV function either open-only or open/close mode: The optional close function is used for simple, pneumatic closing after a functional test or inadvertent triggering via the alarm device. Advantage: There is no longer a need to spend time going onto the roof in order to close domes. This means that you can conveniently test the CI System Smoke Lift SHEV function at short intervals using the alarm device.
- Ventilation function either electric or pneumatic – 30cm/ 50cm stroke, full and partial ventilation available: The SHEV fitting can be operated via the SHEV control panel for full ventilation (ventilation in good weather)
- Remote triggering available as pneumatic and/or electric
- Functional test for open/ close units, either CO2 or compressed air
Temperature parameters according to DIN EN 12101-2 and test results
Our LAMILUX CI System Smoke Lift Twin opens reliably in to the SHEV position in less than 60 seconds...
...and ensures a high smoke discharge volume
Flow rate coefficient CV between 0.49 and 0.69
...after endurance testing (1,000 times in SHEV position and 10,000 times in ventilation position)
...under snow load
|SL 300 to SL 1100|
...in indoor temperatures as low as -15°C
|T(-5) & T(-15)|
...after suction loads caused by wind
|WL 1000 to WL 3000|
...when exposed to fire
- Dynamic Torque Control – DTC
The glazing in the flap systems is perfectly tensioned and firmly secured. This results in excellent stability and high reliability even in extreme weather conditions such as strong wind and snow loads.
- Thermally separated flaps
How you benefit: Reduction in heating costs and elimination of mould formation.
- Surrounding double sealing system for optimum air and watertightness
- Blower Door
The optional “blower door” fitting provides an extra inner sealing layer. The sealing package consists of additional permanently elastic sealing profiles and sealants, which ensure that the double flap system is suitable for building tests at 50 Pa.
- Driven Rain Index - DRI
The world’s first Double Flap with certified watertightness in heavy rain and during storms (DRI 3.0 m²/s with a reference size of 120cm x 120cm)
AW-values for flaps with wind deflectors
|Width / length||Straight upstand||Steep upstand||Inclined upstand|
Other sizes and Aw-values are available on request.