LAMILUX Anti Slip is a glass-fibre-reinforced laminate which combines the excellent mechanical properties and durability of glass-fibre reinforced composites with an effective and wear-resistant anti-slip coating.
LAMILUX ANTI SLIP IS AVAILABLE
- In thicknesses between 1.2 and 2.1 mm
- In widths up to 3.0 m
- In sheets or coils
- In standard colours: Greys (RAL 7030, 7040 or 7043) and black (similar to RAL 9005)
- Also available with epoxy resin
- Other thicknesses, dimensions and colours available on request
- With various reverse side treatments (smooth, sanded or soft sanded) on request
- Caravan sector
- Commercial vehicle sector
- Building sector
- Bus sector
SPECIFIC PRODUCT ADVANTAGES
- Excellent mechanical strength and durability
- Optional: adjustable anti-slip effect with variable anti-slip grain (ratings from R 11 to R 13 in accordance with DIN 51130)
- Even distribution of anti-slip grain through automated, continuous manufacturing process
- Extremely wear-resistant thanks to excellent embedding of the anti-slip granules
- With polyester resin (PES)
Do you have any further questions or would you like to find out more about LAMILUX Composites GmbH?
Please feel free to contact us.