With its X-treme Carbon range, LAMILUX is pushing the boundaries of technology and is tapping the full performance potential of fibre-reinforced composites. The strength and rigidity values are many times higher than those of normal composites. This reduces the amount of materials required, resulting in a significant reduction in weight.
This is made possible through a combination of high-strength, rigid, lightweight carbon fibres with an extremely resilient epoxy resin matrix system.
LAMILUX X-TREME CARBON IS AVAILABLE
- In thicknesses between 0.6 mm and 2.4 mm
- In widths up to 2.5 m depending on the product variant
- With woven fabric reinforcement or uni-axial, bi-axial and multi-axial NCF reinforcement
- In sheets or coils
- With a matt surface finish
- With a gelcoat surface for maximum UV and weather resistance
- The gelcoat surface is also available with an antibacterial effect
- Other thicknesses and dimensions available on request
SPECIFIC PRODUCT ADVANTAGES
- Maximum potential for lightweight construction
- Highest tensile strength and rigidity of all fibre-reinforced composites
- Good heat resistance
- Very low thermal expansion
- Optional: impressive carbon-fibre finish
- Tensile strength of up to 1,300 MPa
- Caravan sector
- Commercial vehicle sector
- Sports sector
- With fabric reinforcement (Fabric)
- With NCF reinforcement (high strength)
Do you have any further questions or would you like to find out more about LAMILUX Composites GmbH?