Even though the main purpose behind a company may be profit and all attention and energy is focused on achieving it, as a medium-sized family company firmly rooted in its region, LAMILUX sees itself as having a special responsibility towards society.
We therefore support and create projects which promote education in close collaboration with schools and universities, get involved with sports and social associations and institutions and are part of networks which promote the Upper Franconia region.
The principles of sustainability and added value for society play a key role in our social commitment.
We offer all types of schools insights into the practices of an industrial company, such as through company visits, presentation skill training or project management.
Above all, education and career guidance for young people is a top priority for us. Therefore, we offer support in high-school P seminars through project work, offer workshops on key qualifications and learning strategies as well as provide training for applications and interviews. Become one of our project partners!
You can find more information on the seminars here.
The maintenance and further development of our academic landscape is a major concern for LAMILUX. In particular, our senior management is personally involved in the transfer of knowledge and promotion of educational institutions because this is where the skilled workers and executives of tomorrow are being trained.
This is why we take part in numerous university fairs, lectures, company contact meetings and the mentoring programme at Hof University. We seek intensive dialogue with students and professors and combine this with an active sponsoring programme and on-site presence.
Whether by supporting single events or making donations to sports clubs – our company provides material and non-material support to sporting activities in our home region. We get people moving and reward the great commitments of the volunteers involved in the clubs.
We are fans of the social performance of many non-profit organisations involved in social work. Our utmost appreciation goes to volunteer workers – and we are also prepared to provide financial support for projects with clear planning and meaningful goals. For example, we sponsor the Kindernothilfe charity and have been contributing to a children's home in Badacin for many years.
We also have our own social projects: As part of their training, our LAMILUX apprentices provide volunteer services for the community, for example in cooperation with the Hochfranken Diakonie multi generational house in Rehau.
To mark the 100th anniversary of LAMILUX and to strengthen its ties to the region, the Strunz family from Rehau created the Strunz Foundation in 2009. Its aim: To provide support to the region of Hochfranken and the people who live there – In particular to provide comprehensive and sustainable support to the children in the region.
Various initiatives and support programmes promote the strengths and talents of children and young people in Hochfranken and create opportunities to overcome their weaknesses. In this way, we want to strengthen young people in their development and promote the entire region.
- Are committed to training and educating children and young people, as well as promoting sports
- Support children from difficult family backgrounds as well as talented children
- Support volunteering activities in Hochfranken
- Encourage cooperation and the understanding of different cultures, religions and nations
- Work closely with aid organisations as well as social and charitable institutions in the region
- Fulfil our foundation’s mission through operational support and donations as well as take the initiative in the development and implementation of programmes
- Strengthen the region of Hochfranken and are committed to its sustainable development
- Want to actively contribute to the quality of live and the common good in Hochfranken
- Support educational institutions, aid organisations and social and charitable institutions in Hochfranken
- Are actively involved through funding competitions, projects and initiatives
- Support educational and development programmes for children and young people
- Award scholarships, provide aid and other similar grants to support education and training for children in Hochfranken
- Promote scientific organisations and events in the fields of humanities and natural science, theoretical and applied science and research
We appreciate every donation, as it allows us to collectively engage in youth development in the region of Hochfranken.
Our bank account:
IBAN: DE29 7805 0000 0203 0705 98