Made of glass-fibre-reinforced composite, LAMILUX facade panels provide a visually stunning facade system in an extensive range of colours. The extravagant appearance is combined with creative freedom, high resistance to vandalism and the option for backlighting. The product is perfectly suited for rear-ventilated curtain wall facades which are becoming increasingly popular due to the rise in the number of thermal insulation requirements.
THE LAMILUX FACADE PANEL IS AVAILABLE
- With a thickness of 5.0 mm
- With standard dimensions of 2.5 m x 4 m; other dimensions are available on request
- As sheets
- In 11 standard colours; other colours are available on request
- Optional: flame-retardant resin system
- With a gelcoat surface for maximum UV and weather resistance
SPECIFIC PRODUCT ADVANTAGES
- Suitable for backlighting
- Large formats available
- Low surface weight
- Highly resistant to vandalism
- Individual and flexible design possibilities
- Long service life
- Easy processing and handling due to low weight
- Building sector
Do you have any further questions or would you like to find out more about LAMILUX Composites GmbH?
Please feel free to contact us.