The new reference in the sun
The world innovation LAMILUX SUNSATION® is the long-awaited revolution in the field of fibre-reinforced composites and redefines the standard for outdoor applications. The 20-fold higher UV stability compared to standard GRP expands the horizon in terms of image, appearance, maintenance and value. Whether for recreational vehicles or trucks, even after many years in the sun, LAMILUX SUNSATION® looks like new and enables maximum value retention.
LAMILUX SUNSATION® can be ordered in the following versions
LAMILUX SUNSATION® is available
- In thicknesses between 1.5 mm and 1.7 mm
- In widths up to 3.2 m
- In sheets or coils
- In a range of colours: RAL, NCS scale and customer-specific colours
SPECIFIC PRODUCT ADVANTAGES
- The most UV-resistant GRP top layer in the world
- Brand new appearance even after many years in the sun
- Better image & higher resale value
- Caravan sector
- Commercial vehicle sector
- Bus sector
- Building sector
Examples of practical use
The worlds most UV-resistant composite material
The world’s most UV resistant composite material keeps your investment looking like new!
LAMILUX SUNSATION® is the long-awaited revolution in composite materials and it defines the new standard for exterior applications. Its outstanding UV-stability broadens the horizon regarding image, look, care and value.
- 2.000% higher UV-resistance than standard gelcoats
- Brand new look even after years in the sun
- Better Image & happy customers
- 90% less effort and cost for waxing
- Higher resale value – it will look like new for years!
- Make the difference on the camping ground!
Test results with artificial weathering
Artificial wetahering according to DIN EN ISO 4892- 2: Loss in gloss over time in % (9000 hours ≈ 15-20 years real time weathering central Europe)
Artificial wetahering according to DIN EN ISO 4892- 2: color change Δ E over time in % (9000 hours ≈ 15-20 years real time weathering central Europe)
Do you have any further questions or would you like to find out more about LAMILUX Composites GmbH?
Request your individual sample here