Design & Comfort
- Winner of the German Design Award 2017 in the Category Special Mention
- generous daylight incidence
- convenient access to the roof terrace via stairs (on-site)
- Self-cleaning due to 6° inclined upstand
- Infinitely variable ventilation position of the leaf
- Clear optics: no interfering edges and no visible drive units in the interior
- Variety of colours according to RAL card (edging profiles)
- leaf system, motor opener and upstand are completely pre-assembled at the factory
- opening side DIN left or DIN right selectable when ordering
- as a standard 3-pane insulating glass with Ug-value 0.6 W/m²K
- Complete construction without thermal bridges
- Completely thermally insulated upstand
- Can be equipped with the highest quality functional glass (on request)
- Minimized risk of condensation
- Emergency stop function during closing process monitored by light barrier
- Closing and opening from outside possible via optional key switch (min. IP54)
- Complies with DIN 18234 without additional measures (prevention of fire expansion on the flat roof)
- As a standard: Outer pane TSG, inner pane LSG
- Resistance to external fire exposure from flying sparks and radiant heat with classification Broof(t1) according to DIN EN 13501-5
- Fall-through proof according to DIN 18008-6
Create an individual product variant, guided by a dynamic dialog with 3D preview in real time. Then share, request with one click or download BIM objects, 2D and 3D CAD models, images, dimensional drawings or data sheets in the desired file format.
Highlight for all planners
With BIM or without – the PDF data sheet with all technical properties including active 3D model, dimensional drawing and link back to configuration is the ideal all-in-one document of your desired product variant. Generate it yourself now 24/7.
|Designation||Ug-value||Translucency||Total energy transmission||Soundproofing|
|0,6 W/(m²K)||72 %||51 %||39 dB|
- 2 pieces 24 V linear drives weatherproof with central unit
- Protection class IP 65, 1A Current consumption per motor
- Infinitely variable ventilation with push-button function
- Closing edge protection via sensor
Upstand - Stability and thermal insulation
The seamlessly manufactured upstand (top roof edge dimensions 120 x 350 cm) forms the base for the construction. It provides the ideal thermal connection to the building structure. The LAMILUX upstands made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic are CFC-free, completely pigmented white and thermally insulated with rigid polyurethane foam. They have a weatherproof seal and are not considered to be burning drips and comply with DIN 18234 without additional measures. LAMILUX upstands have a closed box cross-section - this makes them very stable and torsion-resistant.
The continuous insulation, at least 55 mm thick, ensures an excellent heat transfer coefficient of 0.6 W/m²K. The upstand is 35 cm high on the eaves side and rises by 6° to 68 cm on the ridge side. This supports the self-cleaning of the element.
Our LAMILUX Flat Roof Access Hatch Comfort Solo features optimum isothermal curves and thus a minimised condensation risk. The Flat Roof Access Hatch also has high thermal insulation in the joint area.
Flat Roof Access Hatch Comfort
Flat Roof Exit Comfort Solo
Flat Roof Exit Comfort Solo
Roof Exit Hatch Comfort - single flap
cz, en-us-gb, fr, nl, pl, ru