A geometric smoke removal surface of 1 m² – or at least 5% of the floor area of the staircase – is required to achieve smoke removal from staircases in accordance with German Building Regulations. The CI System Rooflight Dome F100, Glass Element F100 and Glass Element FE/FP/FW can therefore be equipped with the LAMILUX Staircase Set for automatic opening. We recommend 120cm x 120cm and 100cm x 150cm as optimum skylight dimensions.
- The skylight dimensions of 120cm x 120cm produce a geometrically unrestricted opening area of 1.02 m² and 1.07 m² for 100cm x 150cm
- Electrically controlled with ventilation system
- Assembly kit ready for installation with all required motors, assembly instructions and connection plans
- Easily fitted by an electrician
- Compatible with Rooflight Domes and our Flat Roof Windows.
|Motor line - cable cross-sections|
|Number of motors||1||2|
|Max. cable length||3 x 1,5 mm²||100||50|
|In metres||3 x 2,5 mm²||170||85|
|(Cross section: x2)||5 x 2,5 mm²||300||150|
- Electric motor, 500mm stroke, 24V, with integrated load disconnection
- Control unit for a maximum of two motors with control connectors for SHEV buttons, ventilation buttons and various peripherals such as smoke detectors*, thermal detectors* or wind and/or rain sensors* (*available as an option)
- Two SHEV buttons with visual display, surface-mounted (quantity in accordance with customer requirements)
- Flush-mounted ventilation button