- Fulfilment of all requirements of the current Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EnEV) and the German Building Energy Act 2020 (GEG)
- Fully insulated GRP upstand with a U-value of 0.95 W/m²K
- Perfect thermal connection (e.g. a thermal insulated base flange)
- Design completely free of thermal bridges for optimum U-values and reduced risk of condensation
- Excellent life cycle assessment due to comprehensive Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) according to DIN EN 15804, DIN EN ISO 14040, DIN EN ISO 14044 and EN ISO 14025
- Greater stability under extreme loads due to geometrically optimised design
- High resistance to wind load (≥ UL 1780) and snow load (≥ DL 3000) according to DIN EN 1873
- Certified watertightness in heavy rain and during storms
- Tested Driven Rain Index (DRI) up to 14.7 m²/s, i.e. approx. 8 l of rain per minute and m² in a 115 km/h hurricane
- Certified hail resistance according to the VKF test regulations – up to the highest resistance class HW 5, depending on the glazing
- Fall-through protection during installation for certain glazing types, valid for 1 year after manufacture for certain glazing types
- Preventive fire protection: Compliance with DIN 18234 for the prevention of fire spread on rooftops without the requirement for additional measures
- Available as Smoke Lift F100 W which fulfils the requirements of EN 12101-2 for smoke and heat exhaust ventilation units
- Quick and easy installation thanks to pre-assembled delivery of the skylight
- Safe and easy installation within a variety of roof types and roof sealing systems
- Optional: Aluminium and steel sheet upstands
- Self-cleaning geometry
Create an individual product variant, guided by a dynamic dialog with 3D preview in real time. Then share, request with one click or download BIM objects, 2D and 3D CAD models, images, dimensional drawings or data sheets in the desired file format.
Highlight for all planners
With BIM or without – the PDF data sheet with all technical properties including active 3D model, dimensional drawing and link back to configuration is the ideal all-in-one document of your desired product variant. Generate it yourself now 24/7.
More than expected, buildings are stressed by daily environmental factors and increasing extreme weather events. Sudden storms and gale-force winds, heavy rain, hail or heavy snow put particular strain on roofs and the skylights integrated in them. As one of Europe's leading manufacturers of skylights, we see it as our responsibility to constantly adapt our daylight systems to new influences in order to equip buildings for extreme weather events at an early stage. We have been developing and testing beyond standardised minimum requirements for over 70 years. Because when application practice demands more than expected, we want to deliver more than expected with our innovations. We therefore optimise and test our skylights beyond common standards and set our products to unique standards. For our customers and their projects, we achieve more than expected with our domed rooflights. The best proof of this is our LAMILUX Rooflight F100 W. Greater stability under heavy loads, greater safety in extreme weather conditions, and greater comfort during installation thanks to a geometrically optimised design. We have further improved the design of our proven classic – the LAMILUX Rooflight F100 – with a wave shape.
The clever geometry, which requires no more material, equips the dome rooflight for future challenges. This is because the new wave shape of the dome shell ensures better load transfer and guarantees more rigidity without using more material. In this way, the Rooflight F100 W remains watertight even at higher wind speeds and withstands more wind and snow. Depending on the size and variant of the domed rooflight, the load-bearing capacity for snow increases by up to four times compared to rooflights previously available on the market. In addition, this rooflight is also resistant to heavy rainfall of 8 litres per square metre and minute and simultaneous hurricanes of up to 115 km/h. The rooflight has even been inspected and tested for the highest hail resistance class HW5. The distinct advantage of the Rooflight F100 W: The wave-shaped LAMILUX rooflight dome can even withstand 50 mm hailstones hitting the rooflight from the sky at a final speed of 111 km/h. In addition to technical advantages, the Rooflight F100 W is impressive thanks to its even better handling on the roof and during installation, as the design improvement of the geometry without additional material does not generate any additional weight. Our LAMILUX Rooflight F100 W revolutionises the standards for the industrial flat roof.
The glazing range of the rooflight system takes into account the individual requirements of the skylight:
- Daylight intake through transparency and light diffusion
- Energy efficiency/thermal insulation
- Sun protection/protection against heat
- Soundproofing/hail protection
We achieve the advantages through glazing materials selected according to the application:
- Glass fibre reinforced plastic
- Impact-resistant composite
- Rooflight F100 W also optionally available as a solid insulated lid
Over 50 order sizes: available in fixed, ventilated and SHEV versions.
1 - Clear internal opening = order size - 18 cm
2 - Structural roof opening size = order size
3 - Upstand heights: 15 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 70 cm
4 - Base flange: 16 cm
LAMILUX GRP upstand
The upstand forms the base for the rooflight construction. It provides the ideal thermal connection to the building structure and thus makes a decisive contribution to the thermal insulation performance. Through our own GRP upstand production, we offer the highest quality and customised variety first-hand.
Our GRP upstands can be produced in an extremely wide range of variants in terms of order size (structural roof opening) and height and also offers many options for individual implementation of the roof connections.
The most important details at a glance:
- Fully heat-insulated upstand made of glass-fibre reinforced composite, optionally available with heat-insulated base flange
- Available heights: 15 cm, 30 cm, 40 cm, 50 cm, 70 cm*
- Available in 50 different sizes
- In two different insulation thicknesses
- Seamless appearance
- Safety in case of fire due to compliance with DIN 18234 without additional measures
- Completely pre-assembled delivery to the construction site
* only available in certain sizes.
LAMILUX hard PVC connecting rail
Hard PVC connecting rail laminated onto base flange at the factory and seal-welded in the corners. High polymer PVC and VAE roof sheeting can be welded directly onto the base flange with greater ease using an expanding air or hot air welding process. The illustration shows a thermally insulated base flange, the hard PVC connecting rail is also optionally available without a thermally insulated base flange.
- Easy access to the flat roof for maintenance and repair work
- Optionally available as electric version
- Further roof access solutions are offered by our Flat Roof Access Hatches
SHEV staircase set
- Geometrical smoke ventilation for ventable rooflight
- Composition: SHEV control unit with emergency power supply, 2 SHEV buttons, 1 fan button and spindle motor (24 V, 500 mm stroke)
Building tolerances Flat Roof Windows & Rooflight Domes
Checklist: Renovation of Rooflights
EPD Rooflight F100 | Smoke Lift Rooflight F100
Environmental Product Declaration
3D Assembly instruction
Specialized trade information Rooflight F100 W