- The Rooflight F100 meets all the requirements of the latest EnEV and the GEG 2020
- Fully insulated GRP upstand with a U-value of 0.9 W/m²K
- Perfect thermal connection, such as a thermal insulated base flange
- Design completely free of thermal bridges for optimum U-values and reduced risk of condensation
- Life cycle assessment made easy: There is a comprehensive Environmental Product Declaration for the Rooflight F100 in accordance with ISO EN 15804
- The world’s first Rooflight F100 with certified watertightness in heavy rain and during storms (DRI 3.0 m²/s with a reference size of 120 x 120 cm)
- Tested and classified according to EN 1873 (first European product standard for Rooflights) – e.g. for wind and snow load bearing capacity
Safety & SHEV
- Safety against fall-through during installation for certain glazings, valid for 1 year after manufacture for certain glazings
- Preventive fire protection: Compliance with DIN 18234 – Prevention of fire spread on the roof without additional measures such as gravel fill
- Meets the requirements of EN 12101-2 for smoke and heat exhaust ventilation units
- Improved sound insulation and protection against driving rain
- Do you want to use the Rooflight F100 as a SHEV? If so, please click here.
- Our Rooflight F100 is BIM-ready – Download at bimobject.com
- Safe and easy installation in different roof types and roof sealing systems
Optional: Aluminium and steel sheet upstands
Create an individual product variant, guided by a dynamic dialog with 3D preview in real time. Then share, request with one click or download BIM objects, 2D and 3D CAD models, images, dimensional drawings or data sheets in the desired file format.
Highlight for all planners
With BIM or without – the PDF data sheet with all technical properties including active 3D model, dimensional drawing and link back to configuration is the ideal all-in-one document of your desired product variant. Generate it yourself now 24/7.
Our range of glazing options for the Rooflight F100 system takes into account individual aspects according to the following requirements:
- Incidence of daylight – Transparency and light diffusion
- Energy efficiency / thermal insulation
- Sun protection / protection against heat
- Sound insulation
- Safety – Fall-through protection system and optional burglar-proof
- Glass-fibre reinforced composite (hard roofing – resistant to flying sparks and radiating heat according to DIN 4102-7)
- Impact-resistant composite
- As a dark flap with GRP sandwich panel (thermal insulated, opaque)
- Sun protection glazing (e.g. heatstop)
GRP upstand: stability and heat insulation in many models
- Available with upstand heights of 15 cm, 30 cm, 40 cm, 50 cm, 70 cm*
- Seamless upstand
- Complies with DIN 18234 without additional measures
- Element pre-mounted on the upstand, ex works
* only available in certain sizes.
The upstand forms the base for the construction. It provides a thermally optimum connection to the building structure. Manufactured by LAMILUX using fibre-reinforced composite, our upstands are CFC-free, solid white in colour and thermally insulated with polyurethane hard foam. They include weatherproof sealing and are classified as non-flammable components with no burning droplets. LAMILUX upstands have a closed box section, which makes them very stable and warp-resistant. Different metal inserts can be directly laminated into the structure. Secure anchorage for fittings is guaranteed.
LAMILUX upstands can be manufactured in an extensive range of variations with regard to height and inclination angle. They also offer many options for customised roof mounts. Example: Thermal insulated base flange – variable insulation thicknesses also available on request.
Steel sheet upstand
- Special composite connection profile avoids thermal bridges – unlike metal head profile frames
- Professional, mechanical connection to various types of roof sheeting
- Available with or without thermal insulation
- Height: 40, 50 or 60 cm
- Coil coated in RAL 9010
- Sheet steel building material class A1
- For profiled and flat roofs
- Building-specific production
- Individual adjustment to the profile of the base flange
- Core-insulated upstand also available with a flat base flange
- Only suitable for buildings with thermotechnically requirements
- Base flange either flat or profiled (also available with heat insulation on underside, see image)
Widened LAMILUX rigid PVC connecting rail
The rigid PVC connecting rail is optionally laminated onto the base flange at the factory and seal-welded in the Corners. High-polymer roof sheeting made of PVC and VAE can be connected even more easily directly onto the base flange thanks to the widened connecting rail by means of solvent welding or hot air welding. Depiction with thermally insulated base flange.
Retrofittable fall-through protection grid
- Can be retrofitted to almost all upstands
- Mounting of the grid system DSG 1400/2000 thanks to an intermediate frame
- Permanently fall-through-proof (tested and approved according to GS-BAU-18)
Convenient roof exit and entry hatches
- Indispensable for maintenance and repair works on flat roofs
- Roof exit hatch can also be combined with either a ventilation function or entry hatch
- Opened manually (lever locking mechanism and telescopic damper)
- Optional electric motor operation (24 V with control panel) possible up to a size of 120cm x 240cm
DIN 18234 – easily achieved with LAMILUX
DIN 18234 is fast becoming the established standard for flat roofs. In recent years, its scope of application has expanded considerably. It is no longer limited to exclusively industrial buildings. Moreover, roofs can also be tested and classified regarding preventive fire protection in terms of limiting fire spread on roofs.
Example: There is a fire inside an industrial hall, the plastic glazing in the Rooflight F100 is melting and flames are threatening to flash over onto the roof via the roof opening. To prevent this from happening, gravel is very often placed around roof openings. LAMILUX, however, offers intelligent solutions which make gravel fill unnecessary. Thus, we contribute considerably to provide a roof, which will be safe in the event of a fire. As a result, building owners and managers are also much more likely to obtain lower insurance premium rates.
The Rooflight F100 consists of a surrounding frame, the glazing and a GRP upstand. It therefore meets the safety requirements of DIN 18234.
Important: Rooflights F100 without surrounding frames or Rooflights F100 on PVC upstands do not automatically meet the requirements of DIN 18234.
Optimum Ur-values are guaranteed due to the energy-efficient combination of the structure’s individual system components, such as the glazing, border frame, the sealing system and upstand. This also largely depends on the choice of materials, component geometry, the overall construction design and insulation.
The isotherm curve graphically represents the temperature distribution within a component. The measurable customer benefit is visualized by isotherms, the lines of equal temperature. A relevant parameter in industrial buildings and similarly used rooms with comparatively dry room air is the 10.0° isotherm. This is because condensation often forms on surfaces below 10°C in such rooms. This temperature can be seen in the diagram as a red line. If it runs continuously within the construction, i.e. if no point of the room-side surface is colder than 10°C, the risk of condensation and mold is considerably reduced. The LAMILUX skylight dome design optimized in this way contributes to the energy management of the building and to indoor air hygiene when outside temperatures are cooler.
Optimised isothermal lines for consistent thermal insulation zones without any weak spots provide superior thermal insulation in all parts of the construction. LAMILUX calls this thermal bridge-free product concept TIP: Total Insulated Product.
Building tolerances Flat Roof Windows & Rooflight Domes
Checklist: Renovation of Rooflights
EPD Rooflight F100 | Smoke Lift Rooflight F100
Environmental Product Declaration
cz, en-us-gb, fr, nl, pl, ru
3D Assembly instruction