Design & Comfort
- Winner of the Red Dot Design Award 2021 in the category Product Design
- Maximum daylight incidence with 4m² glass area
- Architectural freedom for architects, roof access now also possible via spiral and platform stairs (on-site)
- Optimum fit for your roof terrace, access can be realized via all three open sides
- Flat roof exit opens up 70° in approx. 45 seconds
- Folding mechanism provides more space on the roof terrace
- Self-cleaning due to inclined upstand and level transition from frame to glazing
- Stepless opening through hydraulic cylinder
- Variety of colors according to RAL card (edging profiles and reveal surface)
- Leaf system, motor opener and top element are completely pre-assembled at the factory
- Emergency stop function during closing process monitored by light barrier
- Closing and opening of the element via key switch
- Can be opened or closed during a power failure by manual operation with a hand lever
- Compliance with DIN 18234 without additional measures (prevention of fire expansion on the flat roof)
- Fall-through-proof according to DIN 18008-6
- As a standard: Outer pane TSG, inner pane LSG
- Resistance to external fire exposure from flying sparks and radiant heat with classification Broof(t1) according to DIN EN 13501-5
- Complete construction without thermal bridges
- Completely thermally insulated upstand
- Can be equipped with the highest quality functional glass
- Minimized risk of condensation
Create an individual product variant, guided by a dynamic dialog with 3D preview in real time. Then share, request with one click or download BIM objects, 2D and 3D CAD models, images, dimensional drawings or data sheets in the desired file format.
Highlight for all planners
With BIM or without – the PDF data sheet with all technical properties including active 3D model, dimensional drawing and link back to configuration is the ideal all-in-one document of your desired product variant. Generate it yourself now 24/7.
|Designation||Ug-value||Translucency||Total energy transmission||Sound insulation|
|Heat protection glazing W110||0,6 W/(m²K)||72 %||51 %||39 dB|
An infinitely variable opening takes place over the entire leaf by means of one hydraulic cylinder each, which is operated by an electrically powered hydraulic unit (230 V). The Flat Roof Access Hatch Comfort Square has a limit switch as opening monitoring, as well as a light barrier for monitoring the exit area of the element. To open the element, the hydraulic unit is controlled via a key-switch with dead man's switch.
The top element (top roof edge dimension 200x200 cm) forms the base for the construction. It provides the ideal thermal connection to the building structure. The top element consists of a steel construction and is insulated throughout with mineral wool. The inside is covered with a coated aluminum sheet available in all RAL Classic colours and the outside with white pigmented GRP. The top element complies with DIN 18234 – prevention of fire expansion on the roof without additional measures.
The height of the top element is 51 cm on the eaves side and 68 cm on the opposite long side. The inclination of the surface is 5°, which supports an ideal self-cleaning of the element.