- Compliance with all requirements of the most recent Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EnEV) and the German Building Energy Act (GEG) 2020
- Fully insulated GRP upstand with a U-value of 0.67 W/m²K
- Design completely free of thermal bridges for optimum U-values and reduced risk of condensation
- Comprehensive Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) according to DIN EN 15804, DIN EN ISO 14040, DIN EN ISO 14044 and EN ISO 14025
- High resistance to wind load (UL 1500 - 5500) and snow load (DL 2500 - 10000) according to DIN EN 1873
- Certified watertightness under heavy rain in storm conditions (DRI up to 14.7 m²/s, corresponds to approx. 8 l of rain per minute and m² in a 110 km/h hurricane)
- Certified hail resistance in accordance with the VKF test regulations (depending on glazing up to HW 5, corresponds to approx. 5 cm hailstone diameter)
- Preventive fire protection: Compliance with DIN 18234 - Prevention of fire spread on rooftops without additional measures
- Design highlight for the industrial flat roof through round design
- Quick and easy installation for roofers thanks to completely pre-assembled delivery of the skylight
- Self-cleaning geometry
Create an individual product variant, guided by a dynamic dialog with 3D preview in real time. Then share, request with one click or download BIM objects, 2D and 3D CAD models, images, dimensional drawings or data sheets in the desired file format.
Highlight for all planners
With BIM or without – the PDF data sheet with all technical properties including active 3D model, dimensional drawing and link back to configuration is the ideal all-in-one document of your desired product variant. Generate it yourself now 24/7.
In the industrial sector, all kinds of legal and health regulations and provisions influence architectural planning and design when it comes to business premises. In order to meet all the requirements, individual and custom-fit solutions are needed that not only take all technical aspects into account, but also leave creative freedom for design highlights. The LAMILUX Rooflight F100 Circular is the ideal skylight for the flat roof of industrial buildings. The circular rooflight dome creates pleasant and healthy working conditions through the incidence of natural light as well as the possibility of natural ventilation, but also provides an aesthetically pleasing appearance. The curved PVC border frame of the skylight in addition to an optimal indoor climate, offers an equally special design that protects the building functionally and reliably even in extreme weather events. Furthermore, the double or triple layered domed rooflight also ensures continuous water drainage in round versions.
Our circular dome rooflight is impressive thanks to its round design – without corners and edges – and thus even has positive effects for the people living or working in the buildings. Shapes are an important cornerstone of what people see and perceive. Especially in architecture, geometric shapes form the basis for architects to visualise their projects. While circular or round shapes tend to be the exception in modern architecture, people have actually been using round elements for thousands of years, for example in imposing cathedral domes. The circle is a round and absolute shape, without corners and edges, and for this very reason sets aesthetic accents when used in buildings that tend to be angular in character, starting with the floor plan and extending to the façade, doors and walls. A study by the University of Vienna even shows that people subjectively perceive round shapes in architecture as more beautiful and that a round, concise shape triggers pleasant feelings in those surveyed. The LAMILUX Rooflight F100 Circular therefore not only offers architects the opportunity to set design accents on industrial flat roofs, but also makes a decisive contribution to people's health and well-being.
The glazing options of the circular LAMILUX skylight bring numerous advantages:
- Optimum daylight illumination
- Energy efficiency/thermal insulation
- Sun protection/protection against heat
- Soundproofing/hail protection
We achieve this by using individually selected glazing materials:
- Glass fibre reinforced plastic
- Impact-resistant composite
Available in seven standard sizes: can be produced in both fixed and ventilated versions.
1 - Clear internal opening = order size - 18 cm* (*exception for 60 cm diameter: order size - 6 cm)
2 - Structural roof opening size = order size
3 - Upstand heights: 30 / 50 / 70 cm
4 - Base flange: 16 cm
The LAMILUX upstand made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic (GRP) offers significant advantages over alternative upstands available on the market. It is fully thermally insulated and ensures a thermally ideal connection to the building structure. Flexibility and variety are guaranteed by the large selection of upstand variants. This is because our LAMILUX GRP upstand can be produced in many different order sizes (structural roof opening) and heights and also offers numerous options for individually realising roof connections to the flat roof.
The most important details at a glance:
- GRP upstand thermal insulated over its entire surface
- Available heights: 30 cm, 50 cm, 70 cm
- Available in 7 different sizes
- Seamless appearance
- Safety in case of fire due to compliance with DIN 18234 without additional measures
- Completely pre-assembled delivery to the construction site
Building tolerances Flat Roof Windows & Rooflight Domes
Checklist: Renovation of Rooflights
EPD Rooflight F100 | Smoke Lift Rooflight F100
Environmental Product Declaration
Rooflight F100 Circular
cz, dk, en-us-gb, fr, nl, pl, ru
Rooflight F100 Circular