Design & Comfort
- Generous daylight incidence
- Convenient access to the roof terrace via stairs (on-site)
- Self-cleaning due to 5° inclined upstand
- Partial glazing on a 3° sloping upstand on the eaves side
- Infinitely variable ventilation position of both leaves
- Clear optics: no interfering edges and no visible drive units in the interior
- Variety of colours according to RAL card (edging profiles)
- leaf system, motor opener and upstand are completely pre-assembled at the factory
- Complete construction without thermal bridges
- Completely thermally insulated upstand
- Can be equipped with the highest quality functional glass
- Minimized risk of condensation
- Closing and opening from outside possible via optional key switch (min. IP54)
- Emergency stop function during closing by light barrier
- Compliance with DIN 18234 without additional measures (prevention of fire expansion on the flat roof)
- As a standard: Outer pane TSG, inner pane LSG
- Resistance to external fire exposure from flying sparks and radiant heat with classification Broof(t1) according to DIN EN 13501-5
- Fall-through proof according to DIN 18008-6
Create an individual product variant, guided by a dynamic dialog with 3D preview in real time. Then share, request with one click or download BIM objects, 2D and 3D CAD models, images, dimensional drawings or data sheets in the desired file format.
Highlight for all planners
With BIM or without – the PDF data sheet with all technical properties including active 3D model, dimensional drawing and link back to configuration is the ideal all-in-one document of your desired product variant. Generate it yourself now 24/7.
Our glazing offer considers the following individual aspects
- Daylight incidence - transparency and light scattering
- Energy efficiency / thermal insulation
- Sun protection / heat protection
|Description||Ug-value||Light transmission||Total energy permeability||Sound insulation|
|1,1 W/(m²K)||80 %||62 %||38 dB|
|W103 (with matt, light-coloured film)||1,1 W/(m²K)||54 %||59 %||38 dB|
- 4 x 24 V linear drives, weatherproof, with control panel
- Protection class IP 65, 1 A power consumption per motor
Upstand - Stability and thermal insulation
The seamlessly manufactured upstand (top roof edge dimensions 120 x 300 cm) forms the base for the construction. It provides the ideal thermal connection to the building structure. The LAMILUX upstands made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic are CFC-free, completely pigmented white and thermally insulated with rigid polyurethane foam. They have a weatherproof seal and are not considered to be burning drips and comply with DIN 18234 without additional measures. LAMILUX upstands have a closed box cross-section - this makes them very stable and torsion-resistant.
The continuous insulation, at least 55 mm thick, ensures an excellent heat transfer coefficient of 0.6 W/m²K. The upstand is 40 cm high on the eaves side and rises by 3° to 55 cm on the ridge side. This supports the self-cleaning of the element.
Isothermal lines indicate points featuring the same temperature and reveal a measurable customer benefit in a thermal diagram. The 10° isothermal line, for example, is a measured variable used in building physics to ensure protection against condensate. If this line wanders outside the confines of a structure, condensate or even hoar frost will form precisely at this point.
Building tolerances Flat Roof Windows & Rooflight Domes
Flat Roof Access Hatch Comfort
Flat Roof Exit Comfort Duo
LAMILUX Flat Roof Exit Comfort Duo