- The Rooflight F100 meets all the requirements of the German Energy Performance of Buildings Directive of 2014
- Fully insulated GRP upstand with a U-value of 0.9 W/m²K
- Perfect thermal connection, such as a thermal insulated base flange
- Design completely free of thermal bridges for optimum U-values and reduced risk of condensation
- Life cycle assessment made easy: There is a comprehensive Environmental Product Declaration for the Rooflight F100 in accordance with ISO EN 15804
- NEW: The world’s first Rooflight F100 with certified watertightness in heavy rain and during storms (DRI 3.0 m²/s with a reference size of 120 x 120 cm)
- Tested and classified according to EN 1873 - 2014 (first European product standard for Rooflights) – e.g. for wind and snow load bearing capacity
SAFETY & SHEV
- Preventive fire protection: Compliance with DIN 18234 – Prevention of fire spread on the roof without additional measures such as gravel fill
- Meets the requirements of EN 12101-2 for smoke and heat exhaust ventilation units
- Improved sound insulation and protection against driving rain
- Do you want to use the Rooflight F100 as a SHEV? If so, please click here.
- NEW: Our Rooflight F100 is BIM-ready – Download at bimobject.com
- The Rooflight F100 can be ventilated when locked by default – ventilation units can be retrofitted at any time
- Safe and easy installation in different roof types and roof sealing systems
Optional: Aluminium and steel sheet upstands
Our range of glazing options for the Rooflight F100 system takes into account individual aspects according to the following requirements:
- Incidence of daylight – Transparency and light diffusion
- Energy efficiency / thermal insulation
- Sun protection / protection against heat
- Sound insulation
- Safety – Fall-through protection system and burglar-proof
- Glass-fibre reinforced composite (hard roofing – resistant to flying sparks and radiating heat according to DIN 4102-7)
- Impact-resistant composite
- Rooflight F100 as a dark flap / GRP sandwich panel (thermal insulated, opaque)
- Sun protection glazing (e.g. heatstop)
LAMILUX JOINTLESS GRP UPSTAND
- Available with upstand heights of 15, 30, 40 and 50 cm
- Seamless upstand
- Complies with DIN 18234 without additional measures
- Element pre-mounted on the upstand, ex works
IMPROVE LIGHT TRANSMISSION: LAMILUX REFLECTIVE
- The light transmittance of the daylight element is increased by up to 50% due to the patented principle of cladding with highly reflective aluminium material
- Up to 33% savings in energy used for artificial light
- Elegant surface finish gives high-quality interior appearance
LAMILUX STEEL SHEET UPSTAND
- Special composite connection profile avoids thermal bridges – unlike metal head profile frames
- Professional, mechanical connection to various types of roof sheeting
- Available with or without thermal insulation
- Height: 40 or 50 cm
- Coil coated in RAL 9010
- Steel sheet upstand: Fire class A1
LAMILUX ALUMINIUM UPSTAND
- For profiled and flat roofs
- Building-specific production
- Individual adjustment to the profile of the base flange
- Core-insulated upstand also available with a flat base flange
- Only suitable for buildings with thermotechnically requirements
- Base flange either flat or profiled (also available with heat insulation on underside, see image)
LAMILUX HARD PVC CONNECTING RAIL
As an option, the hard PVC connecting rail can be laminated onto the base flange at the factory and seal-welded in the corners. High polymer PVC and VAE roof sheeting can be welded directly onto the base flange using an expanding air or hot air welding process. Shown with thermal insulated base flange.
Our standard sets for smoke removal from staircases offer simple and easy staircase smoke extraction without costly SHEV calculations. Click here for more info.
CONCERTINA LOFT LADDERS
- Reduced planning work for customers wanting roof access hatches.
- Compatible with the Rooflight F100, Glass Skylight F100 and FE.
- Available up to a maximum height of 430 cm.
- Installing a concertina loft ladder does not impair the functions of the manual roof access hatch.
- A lockable window handle prevents unauthorised access.
- Element completely pre-mounted on the upstand, ex works
- Recesses for ventilation drives or SHEV fittings ex works
- Filigree appearance due to small retaining straps and thin bearing bars
- Permanent fall-through protection
CONVENIENT ROOF EXIT AND ENTRY HATCHES
- Indispensable for maintenance and repair works on flat roofs
- Roof exit hatch can also be combined with either a ventilation function or entry hatch
- Opened manually (lever locking mechanism and telescopic damper)
- Optional electric motor operation (24 V with control panel) possible up to a size of 120cm x 240cm
The positive effects of daylight illumination on a person’s well-being can be enhanced – through light produced by dimmable LED strips.
These strips are installed around the upper segment of the upstand and have an intelligent lighting control system, which compensates for decreasing light incidence during the day – all the way up to nightfall.
Two light sources – daylight and artificial light – are combined and can be configured and controlled according to individual lighting needs. LAMILUX developed this innovative integration of artificial lighting into a skylight in cooperation with Bartenbach GmbH:
- Outstanding design with slimline LED light strips
- Flicker-free dimming
- Minimal heat generation from artificial lights
- Very low energy consumption (115-120 lm/W)
- Incredibly long life (40,000 operating hours guaranteed)
- Consistent, glare-free lighting
LIGHT COLOUR DETERMINES DAY AND EVENING
ARTIFICIAL LIGHT DIMENSIONING ACCORDING TO BARTENBACH WITH NEUTRAL WHITE LIGHT (AVERAGE ILLUMINANCE LEVEL)
|Glass element size||80/80||100/100||120/120||150/150||Unit of measurement|
|Zoned area 4000k||452||631||806||1056||lx|
|General area 4000k||138||196||252||334||lx|
ILLUMINANCE AND LIGHT COLOUR
Sensitivity to ambient light largely depends on illumination levels (measured in lux, lx) and light colour. Light colour is indicated as colour temperature in Kelvin (K). It characterises the hue of the light from a light source. To compare: The light colour of the sky varies mainly between 6,000 and 10,000 Kelvin.
Recommendation from norm EN 12464 (average minimum illuminance level)
- Corridors, staircases 100-150 lx
- Kindergartens, classrooms 300 lx
- Office workspace 500 lx
MAXIMUM LIGHT THROUGH REFLECTIVE MATERIAL AND PRISM LEDS
The combination of highly reflective material and LED light strips is the perfect all-in one solution for maximum light output. Natural light is the most effective solution for energy-efficient illumination. This effect is significantly enhanced by the reflective material – and as daylight fades throughout the day, it is compensated for by the progressive dimming LED lighting system.
Size and Variants
- Can be used with Glass Skylights between 80/80 cm and 200/200 cm (roof opening dimensions)
- Four-sided variants for standard upstands (even with hidden motor elements)
- Two-sided variants for open attachments (shading, crossbeams, etc.)
- Available with warm white or neutral white LEDs
FRAME PROFILE WITH PATENTED GLASS-FIBRE REINFORCEMENT
A special, partial long-fibre reinforcement in the upper and lower profile area provides the greatest stability. Heavy exposure of wind suction forces only results in a slight deformation in the profile frame. This ensures that the complete upper section of the Rooflight F100 remains firmly attached to the upstand. The profile is extremelyresistant to bending, as the partially-incorporated fibre reinforcement absorbs any tensile stress. The frame profile complies with DIN 18234-4 requirements.
MULTI-LAYERED DOUBLE SEALING SYSTEM
The frame profile as well as the glazing bead feature coextruded sealing lips which join to the upstand’s upper installation surface. The inside sealings overlap in a T-shape at the corner joints and form four separate insulating chambers. They ensure that the entire system is free of thermal bridges and provide optimal energy efficiency.
The double sealing system also contributes to better protection against driving rain and improved soundproofing.
APPEARANCE AND DESIGN
Functionality and design clearly belong together at LAMILUX: The border frame’s characteristic appearance is the result of a prominent stepped seam, a bi-convex, curved, external contour and finished welded connections. The result: optimised water flow (supported by the coextruded laminated lip) and good self-cleaning properties as well as a superior tensile strength of the frame.
GRP UPSTAND: STABILITY AND HEAT INSULATION IN MANY MODELS
The upstand forms the base for the construction. It provides a thermally optimum connection to the building structure. Manufactured by LAMILUX using fibre-reinforced composite, our upstands are CFC-free, solid white in colour and thermally insulated with polyurethane hard foam. They include weatherproof sealing and are classified as non-flammable components with no burning droplets. LAMILUX upstands have a closed box section, which makes them very stable and warp-resistant. Different metal inserts can be directly laminated into the structure. Secure anchorage for fittings and personal protective equipment (PPE) is guaranteed.
LAMILUX upstands can be manufactured in an extensive range of variations with regard to height and inclination angle. They also offer many options for customised roof mounts. Example: Thermal insulated base flange – variable insulation thicknesses also available on request.
Optimum Ur-values are guaranteed due to the energy-efficient combination of the structure’s individual system components, such as the glazing, border frame, the sealing system and upstand. This also largely depends on the choice of materials, component geometry, the overall construction design and insulation.
Isothermal lines are lines featuring the same temperature and reveal a measurable customer benefit. The 10.0° isothermal line is a measured variable used in building physics (red line in the image). If this line wanders outside the confines of a structure, condensate or even hoar frost will form precisely at this point. In contrast, the optimum, flawless position of the 10.0° isothermal line leads to a noticeable reduction in the risk of condensation on the interior of the overall construction when temperatures are low outside. The 10° isothermal line must be calculated in accordance with specified framework conditions.
Optimised isothermal lines for consistent thermal insulation zones without any weak spots provide superior thermal insulation in all parts of the construction. LAMILUX calls this thermal bridge-free product concept TIP: Total Insulated Product.
DIN 18234 – EASILY ACHIEVED WITH LAMILUX
DIN 18234 is fast becoming the established standard for flat roofs. In recent years, its scope of application has expanded considerably. It is no longer limited to exclusively industrial buildings. Moreover, roofs can also be tested and classified regarding preventive fire protection in terms of limiting fire spread on roofs.
Example: There is a fire inside an industrial hall, the plastic glazing in the Rooflight F100 is melting and flames are threatening to flash over onto the roof via the roof opening. To prevent this from happening, gravel is very often placed around roof openings. LAMILUX, however, offers intelligent solutions which make gravel fill unnecessary. Thus, we contribute considerably to provide a roof, which will be safe in the event of a fire. As a result, building owners and managers are also much more likely to obtain lower insurance premium rates.
The Rooflight F100 consists of a surrounding frame, the glazing and a GRP upstand. It therefore meets the safety requirements of DIN 18234.
Important: Rooflights F100 without surrounding frames or Rooflights F100 on PVC upstands do not automatically meet the requirements of DIN 18234.
Rooflight F100 in round version
- NEW: The Rooflight F100 in round version is BIM-ready – Download at bimobject.com
- The Rooflight F100 is available as a rigid unit or with a 24 V electric motor
- Safe and easy installation in different roof types and roof sealing systems
- Rigid or ventilated versions available
- Double, triple and quadruple + PC glazing types
- Available diameters: 60cm, 80cm, 90cm, 100cm, 120cm, 150cm, 180cm
- Upstand heights: 30cm, 50cm, 70cm
- For more details on our Rooflight F100 in round version, contact our persons in charge
Checklist: Renovation of LAMILUX Rooflights
Checklist: Renovation of Third-Party Products
EPD Rooflight F100 | Smoke Lift Rooflight F100
Environmental Product Declaration
Price List April 2019
cz, en-us-gb, fr, nl, pl, ru
3D Assembly instruction
Rooflight F100 Circular
cz, en-us-gb, fr, nl, pl, ru
Rooflight F100 Circular
Smart Home Control Package